1. We are going to ask ourselves the following questions: what is art? what is spirituality? what is creativity? what is the connection between these several terms? We are also going to cover the following topics:
* Modern art as disciplining the mind, sight, and discourse.
* Creativity and spirituality? What is it? How are they related? Why study it? What do we mean by “thought”, and how is it connected with both the aesthetic and the unquantifiable, but real dimension of experience we term “spirituality”?
* Philosophical, religious, and artistic theories.
2. what is your impression of modern art? do you like it? do you have discomforts with it? Explain.
Why would such a famous museum as the Museum in Modern Art in New York devote itself completely to modern art? what is the importance of modern art? how does modern art enable us to understand the world better, and ourselves?