Respond to the following in a minimum of 200 words:
Ch. 1, “Teachers and the Legal System” of Teachers and the Law:
- How are the two court systems in the United States similar and different?
- How does the Jackson case help you become more informed about the procedures of the legal system and how court decisions affect the responsibilities of an educator?
- Go to the Learning Activities. Choose one of the topics listed. Read or watch the video, article, or chapter in the text. There are guiding questions for Chapters 1 and 5. You can respond to one of chapters (both questions) or tell us about the video or reading In your response. Why is the informational applicable to you as an aspiring new teacher?
- Be sure to back up your response with relevant material from the chapter reading, the article, or the video. Use a citation and reference, APA formatted.
- Review the College’s Conceptual Framework. How does this topic link to the College’s Conceptual Framework and the framework’s philosophical relationship to effective teacher preparation?