you will be creating a healthcare quality improvement initiative in which you will describe the issue at the outset, the setting, the problem to be solved, the parties affected, and the importance of addressing the issue. You will recommend a concise implementation plan and describe in detail how you plan to evaluate if your implementation was successful.
The first step to completing your course project is to select a healthcare organization that releases public-facing data. In Module Three, you selected an organization and identified a publicly available set of data. For this, you will need to choose an area that needs to be improved, a way to improve it, and a framework to utilize in your quality improvement initiative.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Selection of area of improvement: Describe an area of improvement related to your previously selected healthcare organization and its public-facing data that you will utilize
- Selection of method of improvement: Describe the method of improvement that you will utilize
- Selection of framework to use in improvement initiative: Identify which of the four problem-solving frameworks (tracers, root cause analyses [RCA], failure mode effect analysis [FMEA] studies, or plan-do-study-act [PDSA]) you will utilize for your course project by applying it to your improvement initiative.
- Discuss your selections: Discuss why you selected the area of improvement, method of improvement, and framework.
- Report sections: Describe the report sections you will include in your course project to describe your healthcare quality improvement initiative in a compelling and informative way.
provide specific evidence from at least two scholarly sources.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit this assignment as a 1-page Microsoft Word document. You should cite at least two sources. Sources should be cited according to APA style. You must also include an APA-style title page. Use 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. If you need writing support, you can access the Online Writing Center through the Academic Support module of your course.